Our Vision is to produce the BEST students from the BEST community who attend the BEST school in North Otago.
What makes us special?
· Great Teacher/Student ratios
· Caring staff that are supportive and listen
· Tailored programmes to make sure each student achieves to their very best
· Attractive, warm and recently upgraded learning spaces
· Well stocked library
· Spacious and inviting learning environments
· Extensive IT equipment to enhance student learning
· Well utilised swimming pool and gymnasium
· A park like setting and expansive grounds
· Gardening and Keeping it Green programmes
· Full school singing and buddy reading
· A musical school
· Family values
· An exciting Year 7/8 programme that builds life skills in the community
· Fantastic leadership opportunities
· Close ties with our local schools through our rural schools cluster
· Positive Playground Programme
· Sports on offer such as: Miniball, Netball, Touch Rugby
· Learning inside and outside the classroom is FUN!